Position Summary: The Testing Specialist assists in the preparation, customer support, and administration with online testing. When not working with online testing, the Testing Specialist will assist with general customer support, receiving incoming paper tests, preparing test documents for scoring, as well as preparing test booklets for recirculation.
This is not a remote position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administering online tests
- Assisting customers via phone
- Data entry/computer usage
- Verifying information for scoring purposes
- Preparing test booklets for recirculation
- General office duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Willingness to work as a team player, doing whatever task is needed
- Strongly detail-oriented
- Thorough, general computer aptitude
- Supportive of homeschooling
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable remaining in one place for long periods of time; occasionally bend, reach above shoulder, squat or kneel, stand, and walk.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Training or experience in education and/or homeschooling is beneficial
BJU Press Employment Overview
Apply For This Position
Refer a Friend
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: Training or experience in education and/or homeschooling is beneficial