Position Summary: The Order Entry Facilitator will prepare job tickets for previously estimated titles. They will also assist in the daily flow and organization of all print project related materials and electronic record keeping. They will demonstrate enthusiasm and aptitude, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, have strong organizational skills, and a willingness to learn. They are fast learners, detail oriented, self- motivated, and hard working.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPNSIBILITIES:
- Initiate jobs electronically for live print orders in a timely manner.
- Review all Press transmittals for estimating.
- Electronically file and complete all paperwork required for estimating.
- Create job tickets and evaluate estimates.
- Create and update preliminary job tickets and record required schedule data.
- Review proofs and record proof traffic information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to accurately interpret customer transmittals and specifications and job history.
- Ability to understand and communicate with customers and vendors.
- Working knowledge of what is required to produce most of our product line and regular projects.
- Able to work independently and make critical decisions.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time at a desk working on a computer.
- Ability to exercise self-discipline, maintain focus, and avoid personal distractions.
- Ability and willingness to grow and develop into additional responsibilities.
- Competencies: Accurate; adaptable/flexible; calm and productive under pressure; strong math, analytical, and problem solving skills; able to prioritize workload; strong organizational and time management capabilities; excellent communication skills; detail oriented; ethical; efficient; good listener; team player; and self-motivated.
- Microsoft Word, Access, Excel
BJU Press Employment Overview
Apply For This Position
Refer a Friend
Required Education: Associate's Degree
Required Experience: One to two years related experience