Position Summary: Do you like to use your personal experience as a school teacher or a homeschooler to encourage others? BJU Press customer service may be the place for you! As a Curriculum Support Specialist Tier 1, you will be able to communicate with our customers via the phone, email, and live chat. You will provide help with ordering, returns/refunds, technical assistance, and moral support as well. The goal of customer service is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and find solutions that will help them get back to what they want to do; educate their student. This position is located in Greenville, SC. Fulltime and part-time opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Account management
• Order placement
• Problem resolution
• Academic advising
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Communication (oral and written)
• Customer Relationship Management
• Keyboarding skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to remain calm and pleasant under pressure
• Knowledge of BJU Press products and services a plus. This is an on-site position.
Additional Programs: Must have the ability to comfortably use and navigate in an online environment (information/ordering/networking/communication).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience homeschooling or classroom education preferred
• Education degree helpful, but not required
• Customer service/Customer Relationship Management experience
BJU Press Employment Overview
Apply For This Position
Refer a Friend
Required Education: High School Graduate or GED
Required Experience: One to Two years related experience